Sunday 5 April 2009

Apologies.

For my severe lack of blog entries over the recent weeks. I have been meaning to sit down and write out several entries, all likely to be very long, but have just not been able to find the time or the energy. Still dont have either right now. For the last few weeks I've been struggling a lot; with friends, family, myself...pretty much everything. I'm getting to the point where I'm just feeling tired of everything, and everything's stacking up. Mostly as a result of what happened at NY's but to be honest I think that was just a trigger that exacerbated existing and underlying problems. Right now though I need to get some sleep, and try not to get too worried about tomorrow; put it this way, the test results I get back tomorrow are for something that I never thought I would have to be tested for at the age of 16, if ever, something that I wouldn't have to have been tested for if it weren't for what happened, and is something that takes approximately 3 months to test for; "do the math". And although its like 99.999999% likely to be negative, I cant help but worry a little. (Although according to my friends, I'm worrying for nothing at all and being stupid, cheers.)
So for now, goodnight, because I fucking need my sleep right now. I will post again tomorrow (hopefully, twitters know I've been saying that most days for weeks) all being well, and will more than likely have a lot to say if I do. Too tired. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment