Monday 22 February 2010

Woohoo!

I literally just yelled "Woohoo" a few minutes ago; Why? Because I won Yoshi's Island for my GBM :D I am now, as my dad oh-so hilariously pointed out, "the proud owner of 2 Yoshi's" - My rabbit and the game.
So I have now purchased and am waiting for:

- FIFA 06
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Rayman 3
- Dragonball Advanced Adventure
- Pokemon Ruby
- Pokemon Fire Red
- Pokemon Crystal
- Yu-Gi-Oh Stairway to Destined Duel
- Yu-Gi-Oh Reshef of Destruction
- Crash Nitro Kart
- Spiderman 3

All of which makes me a very happy - yet slightly poorer- bunny. (Oh the irony - rabbit - Yoshi - happy bunny... never mind).
Now I just can't wait for them all to get here so I can waste more valuable Wuthering Heights/Jane Eyre essay time playing on them. The console bundle (including the last 4 games) should hopefully get here tomorrow, which means having to get up early as its coming via Recorded Signed For delivery, but in this case I so don't mind. If it does get here tomorrow, it'll be great for another ridiculous reason - I have my counselling appointment tomorrow and normally have about half an hour to kill after I've parked, and I normally take a book but the book I'm reading is too big to fit in a cool little bag my dad was getting rid of but I have commandeered, whereas the GBM will fit. I know - I'm such an excitable loser of a geek sometimes all of the time. I cant help it. Nowadays when I get focused and excited about something, I do tend to pour all of my energy into it. I think its because I have no social life and nothing else to get excited about that I go ever so slightly overboard. Oh well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment