Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas!

It's been too long! I know I've been crap at keeping up to date with this blog, but I've just had so much going on that this wasnt my priority. Suffice to say, plenty of shit has happened.

Long story short, failed my driving test for the second time, scattered nan's ashes, and am no longer friends with L by the looks of it. Fun times.

Anyway, it's Christmas! And typically of this charming year, I'm feeling ill, my muscles feel all funny and I feel like I could throw up at any minute. Oh yay.
Still, 2009 is nearly over. God I cant tell you how good it feels to type and say that. "2009 is nearly over!!!!" Almost as good as I expect it'll feel to say it actually is over. Nearly there.

I'm not going to write a long gushing post now, though I'm sure that'll come soon, but just to say Merry Christmas to everyone who reads this (hello you two! ;P) and to all my followers on twitter etc. I hope this holiday season is filled with fun, love and family, and that you stuff yourselves silly on chocolate and turkey alike :) Oh, and if you actually have snow, I'm jealous. Apparently Exeter is the only place in the country not to get snow, and I am NOT happy about that!

Merry Christmas everyone :)

H.x



No comments:

Post a Comment