Saturday 21 March 2009

Talking to words.

Yet again I am not asleep and it's tomorrow. Today. Whatever. Yesterday was not as good a day as I'd hoped, as it seems that my tutor will have to know what happened at NY's and thus all my lecturers will be made aware of the fact I am under pressure. Not really sure how I feel about this, as on the one hand it means that I'll be able to get support when I need, but on the other hand, I wanted to be strong enough to get through this alone. I guess I have to realise that might not be possible, and that that's okay.

On the subject of writing, things seem to be slowly, slowly starting to move. I'm starting to get little phrases pop into my head again, true, not anywhere bear as often or as good as before, but they're there. This may explain some of my more seemingly random Tweets, as I've taken to Tweeting them so then I don't forget them, and they're somewhere I can find them. In terms of the essays however, progress is a little slower unfortunately; still haven't written a word for most of them.

After another 'funny turn' yesterday/today, and plenty of napping, I'm now more than ready to sleep. Will post more tomorrow.


iPhone post

1 comment:

  1. First of, thanks for the following.
    Second of, WoAh sleep is like the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete