Sunday 15 March 2009

Sheilded bloom.

Evening all, here as promised is the photo blog. However, I highly doubt I will manage the longer post I spoke about in yesterdays entry; I've just got so many essays to do and not a lot of time to do them in, so any time left over the next few days will be dedicated to those.

One of these days I will get down to using this blog for what I aimed to use it for; working up the courage to post my writing again. Almost daily now I've wanted to write something more substantial but haven't had either the time or energy to do so, or sometimes it's that I don't quite know what I want to say.

I started writing a long reflection on how I'm worrying more about my future now than ever, but it started to drive me crazy so I gave up. Story of my life? Soon I will actually say the things I need to say. For now, I leave you with something funny I saw/read on twitter from the cute and almost-hilarious @sockington; munch munch munch I'M HAVING DEJA VITTLES THE STRANGE SENSE I ATE THIS BEFORE munch munch munch. I love it haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment