Friday 21 May 2010

Stress.

So today I have my first exam.
It's the first of the two resits I'm taking, today's being the Drama written exam. I thought I'd done well on it last time seeing as I hadn't been in college for 6months, but apparently not, as I got an E for the written bit which, thanks to my 79/80 A grade on the practical bit, was bumped overall down to a C. At the time I was distraught, but now I can see that even sitting the exam was an achievement in itself, and the C isn't the worst thing in the world.
I agreed to have another crack at it, and so I am. Today. I'm not feeling too confident about it, mainly because the bulk of revision I have been able to do has been for me English Literature exam, which is much more important to me. However, if I can pull off a slight grade raise I might be able to get my overall AS grade for Drama up to a B, but we'll just have to see.

The main source of my stress is more that it's Friday.
Which means tomorrow is Saturday. Which means I'm driving to London.
Which means it's nearly Monday. Which means my sister is coming home.
Which means it's nearly Wednesday. Which is when we're planning telling her all the amazing (read: shit) stuff that's happened while she's been away.

Any of you who have been following me for a fair while will know of this predicament. My sister went to Australia to study for her PHD, and while she was away, shit happened. I made the choice not to tell her, because I knew if we told her she'd be on the first plane home, and I couldn't do that to her. I couldn't ruin her opportunity like that.
So when she comes home, we have to tell her.
So obviously right now I'm an utter bag of nerves.

The plus side is that by being Friday today, it means the iPad will be here in a week XD but then so will my politics resit :/

Ah well. Smile :)

H.x

No comments:

Post a Comment