Sunday 11 April 2010

Book list.

I'm a bit bored so I thought I'd write a list of all the books I've read so far this year.
As some of you may know/remember, I'm a big reader, I always have been. I basically stopped reading so much for a while last year, but I've definitely got back into it recently.
So yeah, I decided to write a list of the books I've read so far this year, in order.
The last half of last year I spent reading the Wheel of Time series, hence the first lot of books of the year;

2010 so far;
Wheel of Time 9; Winters Heart. - Robert Jordan
Wheel of Time 10; Crossroads of Twilight - Robert Jordan
Wheel of Time 11; Knife of Dreams - Robert Jordan
Skins; The Novel - Ali Cronin
The Left Hand of God - Paul Hoffman
Across the Nightingale Floor - Lian Hearn
Wheel of Time 12; The Gathering Storm - Robert Jordan
Echo Park - Michael Connelly
Homicide - David Simon
Break No Bones - Kathy Reichs
The Men Who Stare At Goats - Jon Ronson
The Lazarus Project - Aleksander Hemon
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson
The Girl Who Played With Fire - Stieg Larsson
The Dice Man - Luke Rhinehart
Boy A - Jonathan Trigell
The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest - Stieg Larsson
Dead Tomorrow - Peter James
The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

Currently reading;
Altas Shrugged - Ayn Rand
Monday Mourning - Kathy Reichs

So there you go, those are the books I've read so far this year. I think I might actually be forgetting a couple if I'm honest... I dunno.

Tell me, what books have you read so far this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment