Monday 26 October 2009

Funtimes.

I'd managed to block tomorrow out, but I've just remembered that tomorrow is nan's funeral. I'm obviously not looking forwards to it.
Still none the wiser as to the situation with L, though she has invited me to go see Top Gear live with her at the end of November :) We've said we'll go up on the Friday morning then catch a show that evening before seeing Top Gear on the Saturday evening. It'll be nice to go away with her for a couple of days and she seems to like the idea too so maybe it'll be good. As long as, in the meantime I can forget about the silly little things I'm worrying about lol.
So yeah, just a quick post today.
The good news is that most of my books have arrived today :) the only one that hasn't arrived is the one coming via Royal Mail, of course :)
Anyway, that is all.




No comments:

Post a Comment