Friday 31 July 2009

Plea.

I just had a phone call telling me what I expected to hear. He's pleading not guilty. The trial has been set for the 23rd September. To be honest, I'm not upset as it's what I fully expected. More than anything I'm annoyed that my driving test had to be booked for the same day. And it's fully sinking in now that that's when I have to have come out to my parents. At least when there was no fixed date I could put it off a bit longer and not really have to think about it, but now I do. I really do. But I can't really think about that now. I've been in a good mood for the past few days and I don't want to ruin it. So tonight I'm going to sit and eat pizza and chocolate and Ben & Jerry's Caramel Chew Chew ice cream and snickers and watch BB10 to see which one of the two people that I can't decide who I hate more gets evicted :) and you lot are gonna keep me company, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment